• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help which air cooler offers the best performance

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bhu11

Registered
Which air cooler offers the best performance I don't care about price just want to know which cooler cools the best.

Thanks

Thanks

Which air cooler offers the best performance I don't care about price just want to know which cooler cools the best.

That would be this air cooler.

Otherwise, as suggested above the Ultra-120 Extreme.

However, I chose the ZeroTHERM Nirvana NV120 which recently came out and scored comparably to the point where either is a fantastic cooler.

not to be an *** but did you even take a gander @ even the first page of the cooling forum?

cus theres at LEAST 5 if not 10 threads on the first page talking about the ultra120x...

However, I chose the ZeroTHERM Nirvana NV120 which recently came out and scored comparably to the point where either is a fantastic cooler.

Haha! Man, i expected to see a CPU Heat Sink. When i saw that, i literally laughed out loud on that one.

Thanks for the laugh! :D

Good luck mounting that thing! better go full ATX, no µATX for you. :soda:

if I dont stick with my Typhoon...I may just have to buy that Zerotherm....I looked at the other recomended but it wasnt to sharp when it came to build quality..

the zerotherm seemed to have better build...ie..no lapping...no warped base...

that's what I got from the reviews.

I went ahead and bought the Zerotherm.....from the reviews it looked to do as well as the ultra 120....well...I still thought it was a good one and it was cheaper...by a decent amount....

I may not even install the Typhoon

OMG.... I Just got the Typhoon today...its enormous from what I had in my mind....

it should be able to cool quite well....but I want to get the Nirvana in first before I install one or the other...

man is it big

From the reviews, it'll be Thermalright's Ultra Extreme or IFX-14. I'm having the IFX-14 but I expected a much better performance out of it and it didn't :D

Back