• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Aquos 65" 1080P LCD LC65D64U $4999, FS, Free 3-Year Warranty

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You've to be at the neighbor's house for proper viewing distance :D.

BTW, it's only 1280x720 (1080i ?).

d94, I'm kidding of course. :rolleyes:

Ever consider throwing some of that spare money towards a charity?

5 G's...

I Just got a Samsung 52" LCD 1080p For $1997, and thats plenty large for me. 65"=WOW

For less than the cost of the 65" you could have two 52" side-by-side :)

I think there's even some cheap box you could get to split the signals in half...

Nope. That set is 1080p, and is stellar in person. It gives the same effect as having a projector, but you can see it in the light. I have been waiting for a deal on this set since the F&F deal ended ($4000 for that set!).

Trust me, you think it's too big now, but when you have it set up in your place you'll love it!

LCDs get exponentially more difficult to manufacture without flaws as they get larger, ergo the huge jump in price from 52" to 65". This is a killer deal for a top of the line TV. BB sells this unit for 10G. This is like getting LCD at Plasma prices, pretty much unheard of for people who prefer LCD.

Back