• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

looking for a gaming mouse

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
IMO, my accuracy both in Windows and in twitch shooters has been greater with the DeathAdder than an MX518. I did not miss as many shots, I got more kills, it was less stressful...it was a very nice upgrade in "precision."

If I could have gotten used to the surface, I'd still be using it today.

I once spent a loong time trying to decide what I might replace my mx1000 with... after trying out many friend's newest mice, and shopping around to get my paws on in-store models...

I really would only like another mx1000 =) go figure.

If they were to re-release it with an all "matte black hard rubber" textured shell, that'd be the bomb for me personally, I don't like slick surfaces so much.

G5. Great mouse, good sensitivity, on the go control, great feel, also you can add weights.

i got mine for around $25 shipped (brand new) so it was a steal. G5 all the way

The Logitech MX518 has been touted as the best gaming mouse by many over and over. Its prolly their best seller of all time.

I still use a plain black MS optical. Which I have to replace every few months because I break the left button a lot because I position my index finger at the south end of the button.

Back