• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Possible to install photoshop onto a Flashdrive?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JamesXP

Epic Fail Guy
I mean so I can travel around to different computers, Is it legal? Can It be done?

I don't see why you couldn't simply copy the install dir to your pen drive then just run the exe from it. Only thing that might hold you back would be if it needs a reg entry. I don't see why it would be illegal but my gut tells me it is probably a violation of the EULA.

it might work, id copy the install directory to your pen drive and see if it works on a nother comp.

Honestly in terms of legality, if your the only person using it, just on different comps then IMO ur fine.

The SanDisk Cruzer is designed to do what your asking I believe, an ordinary thumb drive won't work.

The SanDisk Cruzer is designed to do what your asking I believe, an ordinary thumb drive won't work.

whats it got that a regular pen drive doesnt have??? as for registry entires, couldnt you just simple save the photoshop registry entires into a registy file, then double click add thoes registry entries onto said comp and open up photoshop.

Back