• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

$129 Power Color ATI 8500

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Silversinksam

Moderator/ Silver Paste Taster©
$129 Power Color ATI 8500 (priced raised to $185)

If Santa didnt bring you a Radeon 8500 you may want to check this out.

---UPDATE--- They raised the price to $185 and the red hot deal is now not hot at all, hope you were able to get it at the sale price while it lasted

http://forums.overclockers.ws/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53855

(PS I know this should be in the Cyber Deals section, thats why the link above goes there......But this deal is amazing and needed to be on the video card section.)

Last edited:
TranceBear said:
Remember that you get what you pay for. Buyer beware.

Yeah, my sentiments exactly...

but even for a card you couldn't overclock, it's still a great deal... debating with myself rght now... :)

Pinky said:

Yeah, my sentiments exactly...

but even for a card you couldn't overclock, it's still a great deal... debating with myself rght now... :)

I am mainly talking about the company you order it from. I wonder if we will see him in gripes and moans later on..lol

TranceBear said:

I am mainly talking about the company you order it from. I wonder if we will see him in gripes and moans later on..lol

:rolleyes:

Power color is not a great brand name ;), the reseller has a fantastic rating.

Pinky I wrote this in the other thread:

I spoke to two people that made this purchase and they both got 250/250 versions.

Naturally if you order this assume the worst and expect a 230/230 4ns version

If you do get a 250/250 then thats a festivus miricle

PS

If you look in the cyber deal section I also found you a Tennmax Lasagna cooler to slap on this Radeon for $3.99 (retails for 19.99 @ Tennmax

Last edited:
Back