• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just started Gamefly. Need wii recommends.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Slimmy

Just got gamefly and a wii about 2 weeks ago. Need some good wii game to try. Also I have a 5 year old son to keep in mind when renting games.

Oh yeah I am getting Godzilla and some brain academy game. Two at a time. I think next I got Mario Galaxy coming.

Mario Galaxy for sure. Also Zelda: Twilight Princess and Metroid Prime.

I am for sure going to try these, but I also have a 5 year old son and a wife to think about. I want her to play with me so I don't feel so bad about spending money on this thing.

Is the Raymon rabbits any good?

Also is there a better online game rental service out there?

Is the Raymon rabbits any good?
?

For about an hour which by then you will have played and repeated all the mini-games ad-naseum.

Really the list is thin:
Super Mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime
Zelda
Resident Evil
WiiSports (you should already have)
WiiPlay
Super Paper Mario
Mario Strikers
some would say Mario and Sonic Olympics, but I haven't tried it yet am renting it this weekend.

I have WiiPlay, WiiSports and Monter Truck Arena. This Monster Truck Arena has about the worst graphics I have ever seen. Looks like sandpaper. The gameplay isn't the best either, but hey It only spent 20 bucks on it. Minus my friends 10% discount.

My friend bought Mario and Sonic Olympics. It is fun, but alot like the Mario Parties.

I will have to buy Mario Party 8, cause my wife loves them.

Last edited:
SSX Blur is great, and so is Super Swing Golf. Super Swing Golf Season 2 was just released a few days ago, and if it's half as good as the first one we're in for a treat.

If you wanna get your zombie holocaust on, you can't go wrong with Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles. It features two-player co-op play, it expands the story of the RE universe, and honestly, it's just plain awesome. It reminds me of the old on-rails shooters that I used to play in the arcade all the time, like House of the Dead.

If you want things to play w/ the wife and family, grab a copy of Mario Party Whatever-number-they're-up-to-now, 'cause it's not too bad, really. Bust-A-Move Bash is supposedly pretty good, but as easy as all-get-out. Rayman Raving Rabbids is supposed to be pretty good, but it honestly never appealed to me.

Oh, Excite Truck! Your son will LOVE Excite Truck!

Rayman: Ravin Rabbids is hillarious, I had a great time with it. Also consider Harry Potter, it helped convince one of my Wii hatin friends.

Thanks Oni. Yeah my son needs a good easy game for him to play. Also I have a friend that comes over and wii need a good co-op game. So Excite Truck and Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles are going on my list.

I am going to probably buy Mario Party 8 for my wife. " need to keep her happy ":beer:

you might want to check out the two Trauma Center games. I have never played them on the Wii but I have the first one for DS and it's great! I'll probably buy Second Blood after I beat the DS version. Your wife might like that one, they really are a lot more fun than they sound.

Raving Rabbids is fun...but I can't speak too much on the multi-player as my roommate never wanted to play but the games are fun.

I second Ghost_recon. Ive heard nothing but good things about MP3, but i have played Galaxy and zelda and they are awesome.

Back