• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

mushkin 4GB(2 x 2GB) 19.99 after rebate

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Dam "Out of Stock", I got to get in on this one, if it comes back in stock, some one shoot me a PM OK, thanks!

HOLLY BLODDY ****IN BUCKETS!!! 4gb of friggin ddr2 667 for 20 bucks... wtf is this world comming too... i wish gas would drop price like ram has been :bang head driving a truck that gets 10.5mpg sucks, and thats when im nice on the throttle... which i rarely am :bang head:bang head

Do these clock for anything?

probably... i gots a free 2x512mb kit (out of a dell... things are made by HYUNDAI!) of ddr2 533mhz stuff that at stock 533 timings are 4-4-4-12 @ 1.8v... they do ddr2 800 @ 5-5-5-15 @ 2.1 so im sure they probably clock decent...

Is there any doubt that RAM manufacturers were price-fixing for years after seeing this?

They have for quite a while, look at DDR3 prices and watch how long it takes to level off.

Oh and this deal is smoking hot even if it is 667, I bet they OC decent enough and $20? Who cares lol

Is there any doubt that RAM manufacturers were price-fixing for years after seeing this?
No...just overproduction for the past half-year. It happens, we get happy, they get sad. At least until they clear out evreything.

:rolleyes:
And that was a fast OOS, it seems :p

i woulda bought this if i'd visited CD!! oh well. musta been a price mistake... newegg always honors them tho...

DDR2 just keeps dropping :eek: this was an extreme case of course but just a quick scan of even pre-MIR prices let alone post-MIR prices, especially on DDR2-800, shows that even the good deals of a month or two ago are being beat now. If I didn't know DDR2 is being phased out I'd just have to buy some for the heck of it.

Yah I bought a 2x2 kit of ddr2 1000 for 179 bucks 3 months ago.. .thinking.. .wow.. .when ddr3 prices drop and I upgrade.. I can make a profit on this... I dont think that will be the case anymore.

Back