Thread: EVGA

Thumbs up EVGA

I received my 8800GTX last week that I bought from newegg that was supposed to come with a free copy of Quake Wars. I opened the box and all I had was the driver CD and nothing else. I called EVGA the next day and since I had already registered the card and everything they said that they would ship a copy of the game out to me, and I'd receive it within the next two weeks.

Well I got an e-mail the same day about an hour later telling me that the CD was shipped and that I would be receiving it on monday the 24th (was shipped on thurs the 20th). Great customer service on their part, great communication, fast service, and none of this "You should have gotten it in the package, sorry we can't do anything".

And to those of you bashing this game; I played Enemy Territory a lot back in the day and this game is basically just like it so I actually enjoy it. It was worth the extra "wait".

3 cheers for EVGA
    Clan Leader of DARK (Dangerous And Reckless Killers)
    (A BF2, ArmA, and Falcon 4.0 Clan)
    CASE: Antec P182
    MOBO: EVGA 780I SLI FTW
    PSU: Corsair TX-750W
    CPU: Intel Q9400 @ 3.2Ghz
    RAM: 2x2gig Patriot DDR2 PC-6400
    COOLING: Zalman CNPS9500A CPU cooler, Swiftech MCR200QP Rad, DD D5 pump
    SOUND: Soundblaster X-Fi Xtreme Music/ Sennheiser PC166
    VIDEO: 2x SLI EVGA 8800GTX (650/2000) DD waterblocks

Heatware Profile
    I'm gonna try to call and see if they'll swap my (unopened) copy of that game for Crysis.. I woulda bought that version to begin with, but it was outta stock :P
    HTPC - 2500k - 212+ - GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3 - 2x4GB G.Skill DDR3-1600 - Crucial MX100 512GB, Spinpoint F3 1TB w/M4 64GB ISRT Cache
    MSI GTX 970 4GB - Silverstone LC10B-E - Corsair RM550

-----
    Main - X3 450 - ASRock A790GMH/128M 790GX - 2x2GB G.Skill 4-4-4-12 - Crucial MX100 256GB, 2xWD Green 1TB
    Gigabyte GTX 460 1GB - Silverstone TJ08 - Corsair CX400W

Nothin' up my sleeve..

Has anyone ever bought an EVGA card and had it take longer than their warranty-registration cutoff to get to them? I would hope that in that situation they wouldn't force you out of the step-up and lifetime warranty...

Just went through an outstanding RMA experience with EVGA myself. Great company.
    OCF Folding Team Site
    OCF Podcast RIP...
    Folding for "Dub" and everyone else who didn't have a choice... 1*

HEAT
    "stock is just bad for your perfomance"
    -Drinkyoghurt

10 Year Badge
    They are one of the few companies I've dealt with where I can never say a bad word about them, in all aspects.