• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gigabyte GA-M61P-S3 and CNPS9500 AM2 cooler

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SlntAgent

Does anyone know if the match above work? i want to OC so i want to get rid of the stock AM2 cooler. If someone can confirm that this will fit properly it would be much appreciated. Thanks

I am putting a system together on that Motherboard with the 6400 Black Edition and an Ultima-90. The temps using the Medium speed Panaflo 92mm are pretty good, 8°C >Ambient. I don't know about the CNPS9500.

I am putting a system together on that Motherboard with the 6400 Black Edition and an Ultima-90. The temps using the Medium speed Panaflo 92mm are pretty good, 8°C >Ambient. I don't know about the CNPS9500.

ya ive always used a zalman cooler, and have always been happy about my temps. I received a response from them saying it will fit, so im gonna give it a shot and post if it doesnt work

Back