• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Keyboard TOO

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i beg to differ with those saying the LCD is gimmicky or novelty:
100_2146_800x600.jpg

100_2147_800x600.jpg

its full of useful information for me
plus i use the teamspeak plugin while i game and can see who's talking, with the option of muting my mic using one of the keys located under the lcd

there is a lot that can be done with it, its just how you go about doing it

smokie, is that a speedfan plugin?

i'm using LCD Sir Real's right now, and i like it, but it doesent do the lines like yours :(

I noticed your avatar. Hiro is a bamf. I have a question for you. in the last episode of season 1, sylar is still alive right? I was kind of confused.

Yes, he managed to live. At the end of that episode you don't know that for sure (Though the trail of blood to the sewer makes you think he would have to be). But in season 2 you find out that someone actually rescued him (The chick that can make people see whatever she wants them to see). Season 2 could have been much better than it was but it was cut short because of the strike. It got rushed at the end and suffered a little bit from it.
If you are a fan and have never come across this thread, I started a Heroes thread back when the show started. Everyone still posts after each episode with comments and criticisms. Heck, I'd bet you could read through that thread and catch up on the show. (24 page thread) :)
(Who is watching Heroes?)

M'kay, that was waaay of topic. sowwy! So ummm...how about those keyboards....? :D

Oh BTW, I hadn't seen anything on the Saitek Cyborg. Looks like it might be kinda cool. I'll have to see a better review of it to say for sure though.

Back