• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ATI Tray Tools and Crossfire

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Brolloks

Benching Senior on Siesta, Premium Member #8
I'd like to use ATI Tray Tools to OC my x-fire 2900Pro's using Omega drivers. I have installed the drivers and then installed ATT afterwards. As soon as I try to enbale crossfire in ATT I get this error below, I have everything and have installed it 10 times over, no luck.

Anybody know how to fix this, thanks :)

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_01 Jan. 31 20.52.jpg
    ScreenHunter_01 Jan. 31 20.52.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 2,421
That error indicates an incompatability with Tray Tools and the Omega drivers. The best way I've found to overclock CF is via BIOS flashing. Supposedly CCC works but I havn't tried it. If you're trying to get away from .Net/CCC, you're not going to succeed unless you buy some green cards.

Any way I can enable x-fire with CC and OC successfully with riva tuner?

That error indicates an incompatability with Tray Tools and the Omega drivers. The best way I've found to overclock CF is via BIOS flashing. Supposedly CCC works but I havn't tried it. If you're trying to get away from .Net/CCC, you're not going to succeed unless you buy some green cards.

I tried that about a month ago and it didn't work, ATI Tool isn't working either. If you don't want to BIOS flash, your only option (unless CCC is working now) is this method from macci.

...I'm pretty sure someone mentioned CCC working for CF overclocking now.

I tried that about a month ago and it didn't work, ATI Tool isn't working either. If you don't want to BIOS flash, your only option (unless CCC is working now) is this method from macci.

...I'm pretty sure someone mentioned CCC working for CF overclocking now.

Ahh , it really helps to get advice from the person that knows ;)

Thanks a stack man :beer:, you spared me a lot of frustration

Back