• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rosewill RCX-Z775-LX good enough?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If you want something cheap, take the Artic Cooling Freezer 7, probably better than that. The best air heatsink is the TRUE120 currently, if that may be what you're looking for.

I guess it would be ok for it's price, but it's not going to give an U-120X, Ultima90, or TT-120 a run for the money. Also, I just hate that pushpin mounting crap like it uses too. It always feels like it's going to warp my mobo, using that type mounting system. I much prefer a mount that uses a back plate myself.

I don't know, that one looks similar to a freezer pro(which is better in silence but should perform the same and cost the same)

don't like pushpins either, the last one is always a pain to get in and I always have a feeling that it's gonna pop off, like mud I prefer a backplate myself

Yea, that's all I need, just want a little better than stock...I don't plan on taking this q6600 to 4g...I figure if I can get up to around 3.4-3.6 I'll be happy.... at 2:3 ratio, my mem should be maxed out @3.4-3.6g with tight timings.
Thanks for all the replies,
Doc

Back