• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

It's Alive! (Pics)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BEEAH

2281216585_dbe765c955_b.jpg

2282007470_65dd18bdbb_b.jpg

More Pics
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8444000@N07/sets/72157603953545320/

I spun the CPU fan to blow out the top along with the two top case fans. I had an issue with installing Vista 64, dropping 2 of my gig sticks made the difference. I kept getting BSOD during install. :shrug: Thats also why you don't see the SLI bridge connector in, was trouble shooting.

I'm learning alot though, got it running at 3.2GHz atm @ 8x400. Once I really get settled with drivers and software ill kick her in the *** with some more clocks and some voltage.

She ran Crysis at 1920x1200 16AA 16AF between 25 and 50 FPS totally stock. =) First 3DMarks run at a bit over 13k marks.

Thanks guys, I owe it to the OC Forums for all of it. /forum hug

Last edited:
Kick it up to 32xQ AA and watch it cry :) Mine will run Unreal 3 at 1920x1200 maxed out settings at 32xQ AA at anywhere from 40-60 FPS. Run over to Crysis at 32xQ AA and 1920x1200 maxed out settings... its running at like 11 FPS haha Granted yours may do a little better since you have the G92's and I don't but, its definitely not gonna like it ha

That's nice, some wire management wouldn't hurt though. :p

Hehe, Yes I know, I started to do some but I just got a bit to excited to see stuff blink and make a whrrriing sound. You can see the 12V cable run on top of the video cards due to it being a tiny bit short, Ill have to extend it. Take the rest and wire tie em all up. (I knew I would get called out on that) heh

If I'm not mistaken thats a CM690. If it is I had the same problem but I run my cable underneath the card instead. Just some food for thought :)

If I'm not mistaken thats a CM690. If it is I had the same problem but I run my cable underneath the card instead. Just some food for thought :)

hmm, I did notice that there was some space between the board and the bottom of the card on the back side. Ill check that out. (Yes it's a 690)

Wow great PC man .. i was also going to go with the exact same graphic cards and run them in SLI .. but just stand a 680i or 780i overclocking .. they cant get even close to a P35 .. so i decided to get a GTX and just have it OVERCLOCKED until i see it crying .. maybe when 790I is out i will get the board and get 2 of the new cards at that time and SLI ...

Yeah... I was wondering that too lol

Yeah, if you can also see that there is only 2 sticks of ram in it. I have been doing some troubleshooting trying to get Vista 64 to not blue screen on me when the 4 are in. Taking the SLI bridge out was part of that troubleshooting.

I think its all working now though. =)

I ran a 16,700 3DMark06 with the CPU at 3.2GHz and the Cards at 715/1050. I'm still a complete nOOb with the newer OCing stuffs.

Back