• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HOT AS HELL:BFG 8800gts512 $240 SHIPPED AFTER $30 MIR

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
  • Order Summary
    BFG Tech BFGE88512GTSE GeForce 8800GTS (G92) 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card

Subtotal $269.99
    Tax $0.00
    UPS Ground $0.00
    Promo code -$15.00
    Order Total $254.99

I got it. lol. now i just need a case, psu, HSF, cpu, memory, and m/b (waiting for more deals)

Just got $15 back after speaking with a newegg CC rep, so AMIR this card will cost me only $224, not bad

thats insane. I am online with a CC now. that makes this 254.99 before rebate and $224.99 after lol

the heck thideras, save your money lol.

This is so tempting. they have been going on sale lately, im assuming they trying to clear out for the 9XXX cards

Dang, I almost bought a 8500GT yesterday for $25 and now I'm considering a $225 card! What is the world coming to!

Anyone see that deal where if you have Vista Ultimate you can get 8800GT + Crysis for $199? I think there was an 8800GTS + Crysis for $249. That is a smoking deal if you ask me.

I have no Ultimate though....

Anyone see that deal where if you have Vista Ultimate you can get 8800GT + Crysis for $199? I think there was an 8800GTS + Crysis for $249. That is a smoking deal if you ask me.

I have no Ultimate though....

Link to the GTS + Crysis deal ?

From where lilbuddy was talking about...

HOW TO GET THE DEALS
1. http://www.ultimatepc.com
2. Go at the top to extras and exclusives
3. Go to View All Extras
4. Top right, click View Exclusives
5. click Learn more on any of the offers
6. Click Validate Windows and go to offer
7. EVGAs site seems to not be giving proper prices currently when added to cart, but these deals WILL work soon! Call to get prices adjusted

p.s. don't know if it works, i just copy and pasted :)

From where lilbuddy was talking about...

HOW TO GET THE DEALS
1. http://www.ultimatepc.com
2. Go at the top to extras and exclusives
3. Go to View All Extras
4. Top right, click View Exclusives
5. click Learn more on any of the offers
6. Click Validate Windows and go to offer
7. EVGAs site seems to not be giving proper prices currently when added to cart, but these deals WILL work soon! Call to get prices adjusted

p.s. don't know if it works, i just copy and pasted :)

Fascinating info.

Now I already have the G92 512MB GTS(through Step up via EVGA). Can I still get a $50 discount via this program?

I do have Vista Ultimate.

See my sig.

Thanks.

I'm heading over to my friends house for dinner...he has Vista Ultimate....I'll order it there.

It is $50 off any 8800GT or 8800GTS. This includes the Crysis bundles. Prices are $189 for 8800GT. Crysis bundles seem to be much higher. $50 off is not as good of a deal as $199 + Crysis though.

You have a hd 3870x2 right now how could you wan't this:confused:?????????? Its not going to be that much better.
It will be, I already have 1 card ;)

Compared in benchmarks, two of these and the 3870x2 are close, really close. In gaming, the 3870x2 got the same fps in most games as my single gts 512. I was amazed! :eek:

Back