• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HOT AS HELL:BFG 8800gts512 $240 SHIPPED AFTER $30 MIR

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
NVM

your talking about MSI and the witcher,

not bad i would rather deal with evga, bfg or xfx though

plus the BFG is $15 less up front and $15 less after rebate and free shipping and $21 less overall

OMG!!! Rattle I hate you!!!!

I just canceled my order from Newegg.com for the 9600GT and am buying this card. I swear Rattle if my wife yells at me for this I will never forgive you!

haha tell her i said its ok.
and give her that 8800gts 320mb :)

This 8800GTS G92 is going in her computer! My E8400 and soon to be 8800GTS are running VISTA and her adobe CS3 software. However when she is not playing with flash I will be playing games!!!

That is probably not nearly as dangerous as having everyone of those wife's husbands upset with you. :D

lol i dont do that !

maybe my GF can sell your wifes some jewelry or something to make them happy.

I decided to get another one to SLI with, after seeing prelim GX2 results I might as well stay on the GTS' cards and will probably get a X2 again once prices come down a bit

Damn I need to stop visiting cyberdeals after buying stuff, it seems like there's always a better deal not long after I thought I got a deal.

And if you watch a specific video chip card prices on NEwegg you'll find that over time they rotate their final price with S&H and rebates factored in. This time it's BFG, XFX, eVGA and maybe others will have their turn as well thanks to the Newegg demand pricing system.

I only paid 50% more for my card. :bang head

One heck of a good deal!

Very tempting just to see if I can get some sammy mem chips.

Well in typical Newegg fashion I ordered the card yesterday (3/4/2008) and the card is set to be delivered on (3/7/2008)!

This is the worst thing that newegg could do to me! I needed at least the weekend to come up with a story on how to explain this to my wife! Now I do have an "Ace in the hole" in that my wife is going to her good friends bachelorette party this weekend, and I know she will blow some cash. So I can reason that we both spent money, now the tricky part is justifying this purchase!

I might order this soon, on SD! someone said if you use code:

vgax15x it takes off another $15....

p.s. i tested code and it works.

Back