• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Your last BSOD?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Try to copy a big file to the floppy drive, I say a big file to make sure you have enough time to do what comes next but the file doesn't need to be bigger than the disk capacity. Part way through the copy process pull out the disk, it will cause a "media not present" error (or some stupid thing like that). Congratulations, you are now the proud owner of your own BSOD!!!!

When I had Windows 9x which was along time ago.

On Windows 2K which is NT Kernal now so I don't think I won't be getting any for who knows :)

Yodums
(-:

winXP.....tryin to run elCheapo ram stick at cas 2.
only a couple of bsod's, and they well all cause of this crap ram.
xp is really stable

work: all of our win2k machines, none since initial install/configure/tweak (3 machines)

work: our 9x machines... i get told we have freezes/lockups/bsod etc probably once or twice a week (they turn their computers off at night). (8 machines)

home: 2k only time i ever did was before i learned to turn off ACPI (microshaft: "yes, let's pile ALL the IRQ's on the SAME number...bwahahaha").

Back