• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best CPU water block?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I use the fuzion as well. I don't think the EK block was around when I bought mine, but it was a worthwhile buy over the MCW6002 I had before.

I have 2 Fuzion blocks. both on Q6600 one B3 and one G0. I just got the EK Supreme it is on a Q6600 G0. The EK does indeed out perform the Fuzion, even bowed and running the Quad nozzle. I of course can only go by my temps and overclock results. Running BI Pro3 and SanAce1101 fans. D5 Pump. Single loop. Here is the EK.

Ambient 22-24c:

Hmmmmm. . .very interesting
Maybe I should get one of each!

Seriously though. I think I will.:)

I have a buddy who is going to buy my other Maximus X. He can have the one I don't end up using.

Nice OC Hardass. What 's your ambient?

Hmmmmm. . .very interesting
Maybe I should get one of each!

Seriously though. I think I will.:)

I have a buddy who is going to buy my other Maximus X. He can have the one I don't end up using.

Get both and come back with your results! :D
I'm putting my money on the Supreme.

for performance, price is nothing :beer:

We will have to wait and see :)

and what about this one is this worth the price for a good o/c on a quad ...

Swiftech MCW6500-T-775 Thermoelectric CPU Liquid Cooling Block

ex-blc-348.jpg

and what about this one is this worth the price for a good o/c on a quad ...

Swiftech MCW6500-T-775 Thermoelectric CPU Liquid Cooling Block

ex-blc-348.jpg

i think that block would fall in the extreme cooling category more than the liquid cooling one.

I also have an EK supreme on a quad Xeon
my temps at low 50s at full load and I have my 8800GTS in the loop as well which doesnt seem to go above 43. So in a multi-block loop the supreme does just fine
and it cost mt $49

Back