• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The sticky cotton like nvidia thermal pads..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
alright update

I got

24 pcs of the 1.3mm for $7 shipped,

PERFECT for 8800GTS 512 cards

there's good compression but not too much, i have full contact on the core and all original places. I used a full 12 peice set for the card. they were perfect on the small chips in the back if you turn them sideways they cover the 3 little chips and the tiny one behind it. I cut one pad and covered 2 places where a regular one wouldnt fit and as far as the memory is concerned the pad is A PERFECT FIT !

These worked so sweet I couldnt have done it better any other way, thanks for turning me onto these guys !

alright update

I got

24 pcs of the 1.3mm for $7 shipped,

PERFECT for 8800GTS 512 cards

there's good compression but not too much, i have full contact on the core and all original places. I used a full 12 peice set for the card. they were perfect on the small chips in the back if you turn them sideways they cover the 3 little chips and the tiny one behind it. I cut one pad and covered 2 places where a regular one wouldnt fit and as far as the memory is concerned the pad is A PERFECT FIT !

These worked so sweet I couldnt have done it better any other way, thanks for turning me onto these guys !

not a problem man glad to help.

Back