• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Woot off alert.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
WTF am I going to do with 3 Brazilian keyboards....

Hehe lol. I got 3 of those, too.

Besides:
1 Logitech QuickCam Messenger Webcam 5.99
1 Razer Diamondback Salamander 19.99

And 2 Woot monkeys.

Wanted to grab Razer HP-1 headphones (went for like $60 or so?) but sold TOO QUICKLY :(

No BOC :(

HAHA, no BoC at all. I bet everyone who spent money on stupid crap, just wished they didnt :)

Each picture contains a code that allows you to order the precious B-O-C. IF you find it then you are able to enter it at the confirmation page and it takes you to a new window where one of their "secret" woot thing is. You just have to find it. I already got my Banjo of Consternation so I'm off for the night.

LOL

Another one huh? I suspect their up to something, but ATM I am just too tired to care. Gnight all.

Well, looks like I didn't miss too much by heading off to bed ;)

I think it's actually a pretty well wrought April Fools joke to be honest, funny while still giving you something for the effort.

...and please, lets refrain from the 'gay' references, this is a family oriented forum and we sure don't need anyone getting offended.

Last edited:
Well, looks like I didn't miss too much by heading off to bed ;)

I think it's actually a pretty well wrougt April Fools joke to be honest, funny while still giving you something for the effort.

...and please, lets refrain from the 'gay' references, this is a family oriented forum and we sure don't need anyone getting offended.

+1 :) on both subjects.

Back