• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

looking for Programs like Xpadder

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nvidiaOCmaster

As title states, i am looking for a program like Xpadder or pinnacle gamer profile so i can use my 360 controller for PSX 1.13 and COD4.

Does anyone know of any good ones?

I've heard of one called Joytokey, but supposedly it's kind of complicated compared to Xpadder, though I personally haven't tried it.

Just curious, why not use Xpadder? Does it not work for you or something? I have an accurate Xpadder profile for COD4. Other than that I don't know what to tell you because I've never used the PSX emulator, ePSXe is the one I've used and my 360 controller configures just fine with the input plugin. One more thing, are you using the XBCD drivers for your 360 controller, it's soooo much better than the default one and it's much easier to configure your controller for different games/emulators.

Edit- Although if you're using a wireless 360 controller the XBCD drivers won't work unfortunately.

Back