• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Live For Speed (Racing/Driving Sim)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BEEAH

For anyone even remotly intrested in learning how to drive hard on a race track in real life, this is a great step in learning.

Live for Speed!
www.liveforspeed.net

This is a kick *** racing sim that I discovered about 2 years ago that forced me to buy a Logitech G25 Racing Wheel. Its not about the graphics, its not about the flash or bling of the cars, its all about the physic, handling and realism of each car and track. This is not a console type game meaning you have to make money to buy cars/upgrades or any of that crap.

The skills that I have learned in this sim I took directly to a real race track and applied them to my sportbike riding.

**Warning! A G25 Racing Wheel set will be calling your name if you decide to get into this!

I love live for speed...been playing for the past year or two as well. I mostly just cruise though (member of citylife crew).

Been playing off and on (due to PC builds and rebuilds) for about 4 years. You are very right about the G25 as I ended up getting one last year as an upgrade from my V1 MOMO wheel (the red one).

We should get a race or goof off session together sometime.

I live in a hotel room right now, but I would so bring my wheel out with me to start driving again if we got a OCF Server running! hehe

Back