• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hardcano 13 user manual?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xris

I decided I needed a fan controller in my rig again. I have a hardcano 13 that for the life of me I could not get to work at all before. Now, like 2 years later, the thing is actually working, which I find is amazing. I threw my user manual away and I thought I threw away the hardcano 13 as well, that's how angry I was at the thing.

Can someone who has it and the user manual either scan the page where it has the auto setting fan speed/temperature chart or just tell me what it says? Thermaltake's website on it has disappeared and the only manual I can find elsewhere is gone. I can view it in HTML from google, but of course the chart isn't viewable.

Also, I lost 3 of the temperature probes. Does anyone know where I can buy some?

Last edited:
Thanks. I tried going to thermaltake.com > products> ... > hardcano 13 and then clicking downloads which led me to a 404. I found the probe sensors at thermaltakeshop.com but they only ship ups and $10 shipping for something that can be sent with a first class stamp is a tad ridiculous.

Yeah, same here. I guess TT didn't update that link to the newer Download Center.
Shipping from manufacturers always suck. Better wait until you have more items to order to make it worthwhile lol

I already bought a replacement side case cover from newegg for my Armor to replace the one that someone broke and still denies she did. Seriously, you leave your computer set up on a desk and come back a few hours later to find it moved and there's a huge crack in the acrylic. What do you think happened? Can you imagine a 100lbs girl move a water cooled armor case without dropping it?

So I don't know that I'll need anything else from thermaltake for a while.

I went ahead and ordered the stupid probes. I figured out why I ripped this thing out 2 years ago, furious that the alarm wouldn't shut off. Apparently, the thing has memory so that it knows how many fans were plugged in before and if it doesn't see those same fans the alarm goes off. Why is this not in the manual?

I already bought a replacement side case cover from newegg for my Armor to replace the one that someone broke and still denies she did. Seriously, you leave your computer set up on a desk and come back a few hours later to find it moved and there's a huge crack in the acrylic. What do you think happened? Can you imagine a 100lbs girl move a water cooled armor case without dropping it?

So I don't know that I'll need anything else from thermaltake for a while.
Gosh, that's gotta suck. I heard that the Armor is a rly heavy case tho

I went ahead and ordered the stupid probes. I figured out why I ripped this thing out 2 years ago, furious that the alarm wouldn't shut off. Apparently, the thing has memory so that it knows how many fans were plugged in before and if it doesn't see those same fans the alarm goes off. Why is this not in the manual?
Meh, the manufacturer probably figured the average-joe didn't need to know anything about it. >_<

Back