Vista is lying to me???

Hello all, another vista problem, imagine that....

I have Vista Home Premium, just reformatted my desktop with it. I just noticed upon doing updates and such, that the Network and Sharing Center says that I am not connected to the internet. I have a Linksys wireless card installed with the drivers (could the driver be the problem?) that connects directly to the wireless router.

I can get online just fine, but the Center says that I am not connected. I have the map that shows my computer connected to the router, but have the nice red X over the connection to the internet.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I could see if being an update or driver issue, or is it something stupid?

Thanks.

Disabled
    Is the connection working? Btw, try disconnecting and connecting manually via the retarded vista thingy that they force you to use. I had a problem a bit like that once and vista just insists on you using the vista software for the internet connections.

Ok, I will give that a try. I'm also currently installing SP1, so that might be a help. Hopefully...

Ok, SP1 i guess fixed it. nvm.

Heatware Profile
    yay for SP1
    Intel i7-2600K @ 45x100 (4.5ghz) 1.36v
    G.Skill Ripjaw Z 4x4GB 2134mhz @ DDR3-1068 9-11-10-27-2T - 1.65v
    ASRock Z68 Extreme4 1.70
    Gigabyte GTX 680 2GB @ 1250mhz / 7030mhz
    Asus Xonar Essence STX 7.1
    - Cardas recabled HD580 & Creative GigaWorks T40
    Silverstone DA750 750w PSU
    heatware