Minor instabilities oc'ed Q6600?

Heey guys, like earlier posted, I managed only to oc my Q6600 to 3.0GHz due to my mobo! Here are the specs:

MSI P6N nForce 650i SLI V2
    Q6600 C2Q @ 3.0 GHz G0-stepping
    Tuniq Tower 120 CPU cooler
    TakeMS 2 GB DDR2 RAM PC6400
    2 x MSI NX8800GT 512mb OC (660/1950)
    450GB HD
    FSB: 1333 MHz
    Multplier: 9x
    Memory clock: 667 MHz
    CPU VCore: +0,0250v
    vram: 1,9v
    NB: 1,275v
    SB: 1,5v
    FSB VTT core: 16%
    PCI-e bus: 100

Any higher the system will randomly reboot...
    But the problem now is some signs of still minor instabilities! I managed to pass prime95 for like 9 hours without error. But when I install programs I often got some copying/CRC errors. Also, when I play games, there are often sound issues + error's in the consoles. Especially playing Bioshock is a real pain, because the sound is all messed up when oc'ing. If I jump back to stock, all error's/issues disappear. Tried upping the VCore, NB + VRam variously with no difference. Also tried to run memtest with 100% passed.
    Maybe I am not the only one?! Anyone can help?

crc errors = bad news.. you probably have some corrupted stuff laying around from failed oc's.. better start doing allot of scandisking , or possibly settle on a overclock you deem stable, then start with a fresh install of windows etc..
    L737B286 1.225VID Q6600@3.6ghz 1.400v bios
    gigabyte GA-P35-DS3R vdroop mod
    g.skill hk's @ 800 4-4-3-5 24 2.2v
    GTX 260 stock
    Folding for OCF "March Madness" Folding Contest

Quote Originally Posted by jordon View Post
    crc errors = bad news.. you probably have some corrupted stuff laying around from failed oc's.. better start doing allot of scandisking , or possibly settle on a overclock you deem stable, then start with a fresh install of windows etc..
    The CRC errors are gone now, even on 3.0GHz but gaming is still not perfect... like sound issues I talked about!