• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BioHazard Phase change

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Expensive, but that is to be expected when ordering a prebuilt system, especially one with phase. Not sure how it would do comparitlvely, im only working on my first phase system. On the plus side, they seem to be very customer oriented, allowing you to custom order a computer, linking to newegg ect. for a part that they dont have listed.

First does only CPU and 2 GPU, and not very low temperatures, the unit is built by Jinu as proof of concept. Its about $1500 for the unit, its not a very hard to do thing, however I don't think phase'ing the GPU's is worth while so I no longer offer that to customers in most cases. Its too horrible to insulate the cards for 24/7 operation :(

I still do dual CPU's though for customers.

Well if you Phase Change your CPU what do you do for /n/B and South bridge ?it makes no sense to have half modded board

NB and SB really don't need a phase change setup, air is more then enough, some people water cool them but its not even needed.

Back