• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Heres my rig! Sorry this took so long...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Th3 F4ll3n P1mp

Disabled
...because I couldnt find my usb cable! Lol! Here are the pics of it.

DSCN5874.jpg

DSCN5875.jpg

DSCN5876.jpg

DSCN5877.jpg

DSCN5878.jpg

DSCN5879.jpg

DSCN5881.jpg

DSCN5882.jpg

DSCN5883.jpg

Yeah, I dont have any pics with the loop full. Ill take some later.

You can shorten that loop significantly by putting the res closer to the pump. I know it should be the highest point in your loop, you can sit the case on its side ;)

Otherwise, not bad.

Yeah, I was thinking about that lol.

Btw, is it OK to empty the liquid in some sort of bucket thing and cut the tube, then reuse it? I dont have anymore coolant :( lol.

Yeah, I was thinking about that lol.

Btw, is it OK to empty the liquid in some sort of bucket thing and cut the tube, then reuse it? I dont have anymore coolant :( lol.
No more coolant? Distilled water is under a dollar a gallon here. Add a little radiator fluid and you are talking $5 TOPS.

No, I have plenty of distilled water, I have 2/3's of the gallon I bought left, but I used all my HydrX lol. They dont sell coolant in stores here, however I think it would be OK to run it on just water and biocide.

Btw, this is my first post on my new computer! YAY! Lol.

No, I have plenty of distilled water, I have 2/3's of the gallon I bought left, but I used all my HydrX lol. They dont sell coolant in stores here, however I think it would be OK to run it on just water and biocide.

Btw, this is my first post on my new computer! YAY! Lol.
They don't sell radiator fluid anywhere? :eh?: I find that extremely hard to believe ;)

And grats :)

Oh, radiator fluid. I dont really like the idea of putting that inside my rig though lol. Then again, w/e. Btw, do they have different colored fluid? I will laugh when I go to the mechanic and ask for a specific colored fluid.

Oh, radiator fluid. I dont really like the idea of putting that inside my rig though lol. Then again, w/e. Btw, do they have different colored fluid? I will laugh when I go to the mechanic and ask for a specific colored fluid.
There is green (default), blue and pink I believe. You want about a 98% to 2% ratio of water:radiator fluid, you don't need much at all.

Back