• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Taking a break

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hardin

I probably wont be doing seti full time over the summer because it's already expensive enough running our air conditionings. Don't worry though I wont abandon seti. I'll come back full force in the fall when the College is paying the electricity bill. :D And don't worry about global warming, there's a nuclear power plant a few blocks down from it so no air pollution. Just radioactive waste! :eek:

I'm always happy to help and I know my computer isn't energy overall, but everything adds up. We've recently replaced nearly all of our bulbs with fluorescent bulbs. But we have three air conditionings and it still gets hot in the house in the summer time. I'd be interested in finding out how much our energy usage has lowered since I moved to college lol.

Sounds like the home is in need of some insulation. :D

Other than that, don't be a stranger! Stop by to chew the fat once in awhile, if you have time to, that is. :)

I can relate to the energy consuption problem, I use a lot myself and the house sure knows it!

Don't make yourself a stranger - you know where we are ... ;)

Well I'm back on SETI. Sorry about my long vacation. My dad always complains about us having the ac too low so I'd thought I'd give him a break in energy usage. I'm back at college now and I'm back on. I wanted to use my new phenom computer but certain complications forced me to use my old computer temporarily.

Back