• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GeForce 9900 GTX & GTS Slated For July Launch

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
haha, Im with ya monstert! I wanted to build in Jan but said screw it. I'm not playing crysis anytime soon so I don't need the awesome system. However I do realize that my system is getting old. I was hoping DDR3 would be alot cheaper towards the end of the 08' summer. But if this computer doesn't die I may wait till Jan of next year to build something for the long run. Bring on the GT200's!!

Whew old riggage... If your planning on waiting more next year depending on really what architecture you'd want ot upgrade too. I mean not only vid cards but Nehlam for Intel, and hopefully some 45nm goodness for AMD by that time as well. Let alone what ever cards they come out with later this year.

Looking at it from a marketing standpoint, that does make more sense. Just seems like a waste of a good naming scheme if you ask me :screwy:

-Mobious-

One thing that no one can argue is that NVs naming scheme has been screwed up ever since the first wave of G80s and its intial cut-down derivatives.

Back