• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Blood on video card...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If you are worried about the blood messing up your GPU, don't. Blood doesn't conduct electricity. Just leave it.

Lol, too late.

Ill go sacrifice some monkeys from the opposing F@H chimp challenge team one my video card once we beat them. :D

Btw guys, you should have seen what a feisty little 80 mm fan did to my fingernail once. It ripped the damn thing in half, and then ripped half of it off because I accidentally got my fingernail (which was extremely short at the time) caught onto the tip of the blade of the fan! That was so freaking painful...

Shouldnt stick your fingers in moving parts or anything labeled hot...

I always get cuts when building a new rig. Thankfully with new cases there are very few 'dangerous' spots.

But I always considered spilt blood as a ritual so that the rig will perform well and last long :p

(with all due respect to the OP, I have to say when I saw the title of the thread I was reminded of a post on nvnews forums (IIRC) about another bodily fluid spilled on an nvidia card, I think the thread still receives new posts every day... :p)

On the serious side, alcohol should be fine ;)

Back