• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GTA IV Discussion

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks for the spoiler. Actually, I am way past that part, so it didn't bother me. :D I went the same route.

:eh?: I chose Dwanye....and it sucks. Right after PlayboyX called me and said he never wanted to talk to me and now I never hear anything about him.

:beer:wow that sucks man you could have been chillin in his nice pad watching the big screen plasma tv and ***t the nice king size bed.:beer:

i've only killed a glowing pidgeon by accident, i dont know where it was but i guess i nailed it with a car.

thanks for the heads up on the playboy, i am gonna ice his *** right now

I just beat the main story. 43:05:14 with 66.72% of the game done. This is an excellent game. The credits are really long.

You have to make some tough choices in this game; killing Playboy was hard but I knew it had to be done. There are even harder choices at the end of the game.

Ok, a neat little secret I just found out. If it isn't so secret, I'm going to feel really stupid. Here goes!

Ok, starting from your house thats in Algonquin - the one Roman buys for you - exit your house to the right and turn right at the corner. At the end of the block on the left side of the street, you will notice a fancy car dealership thats indoors. You can actually enter it through the doors or by breaking the glass, and take any of the cars there! They have nearly all exotic models. Its cool because right when you enter the game, you can get an awesome vehicle.

Just found the same for a dealership thats full of NRJ-900's. Its right down the street (south) of the northwestern most Burger Shot. The car dealership I mentioned earlier is only Turismo's.

To put on sleep mode on your phone, go to options > sleepmode (at the bottom).

Anyone having issues if Waste not want knot? Packie seems to die at the drop of a hat...

Got to run n' gun. Don't sit there and try to kill ALL the cops, just the ones that are out in front and can peg you easily. It's a LONG mission, I probably wouldn't have survived it at all if I didn't have my vest and Kiki as my girlfriend.

i havent goten to the 3rd island yes but i iced playboy some time ago now.

i found a bug in the game, i was meeting brucie for a "Heli ride" and i show up in a 2 door car and hes got 2 girls with him and i show up and its stuck in a distant camera angle with all 4 of us just standing there and it wont let me move or do any thing

I'm having issues with The Snow Storm, it seems like i get out of the building after killing all the cops and when i jump in the car and drive away the cops seem to always kill me by shooting me through the windshield. There is no getting away for me for some reason. It is getting annoying. I've completed everything else i just need to finish this mission to continue the damn story. any suggestions or tips?

Got to run n' gun. Don't sit there and try to kill ALL the cops, just the ones that are out in front and can peg you easily. It's a LONG mission, I probably wouldn't have survived it at all if I didn't have my vest and Kiki as my girlfriend.

Wait...Kiki helped you out in that mission? I tried clearing my wanted with her and she said it was too serious or something and couldn't do anything for me. I just ran/drove from the cops after getting back on the street level and lost them.

Wait...Kiki helped you out in that mission? I tried clearing my wanted with her and she said it was too serious or something and couldn't do anything for me. I just ran/drove from the cops after getting back on the street level and lost them.

I think she can clear up to 3 stars.

I don't recall how many stars I had but I had gone through all the alleyways and my health was in the red and maybe 2 shots would've killed me. I then found out that I had to drive a getaway car and was being followed by armored cars and helicopters and cop cars. They made a roadblock up ahead to block a bridge and I KNEW I was going to be dead, so I whipped out the phone and gave her a call.... she called them all off and it was a smooth drive back to Packie's.

Back