• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

anyone here use GNUCash? or recommend me accounting software.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

violineb

skip first paragraph to get to the question>
Hey everyone! Greetings from Germany this time. Seems like every time I post for help on here I'm in a different country. As usually I haven't been here too regularly but I do check back in every now and then. Anyway, on to the question.

I recently started my own business selling violin, viola and cello strings. I finally managed to get the site up after a lot of trial and error but I'm proud of it. www.iustrings.com
I had borrowed money quite a few times from my parents and it totaled maybe $7600. I've managed to break even and have a good $1000 of profit left to be made on the inventory I have left but I'm really having trouble keeping track of where all the money went. :bang head

It would be helpful if I could have all the info of clients, purchases, income, etc. all in one program. GNUCash seems like the perfect program but I tried to figure it out but so far haven't had much luck. Does anyone here use it and swear by it or is there another program I should be looking at.

Thanks,
Emmanuel

Back