• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone run a Corsair 620HX in an Antec P180 or P182?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DumpALump

My dad is purchasing a new case and I recommended the Antec P182 for the noise canceling abilities (I have the P180 and it works great). I just remember that I had a powersupply that didn't not stretch to reach the very top of the motherboard for the 4/8 pin power next to the CPU. I then returned it and purchased a Silverstone Zeus powersupply that was able to reach.

I have suggested a modular powersupply just because my dad often has a ton of stuff hooked up that has cables running everywhere. So this time we want to tidy up his new computer a bit.

I run a HX520 in mine, which is the same size I believe. The 4 pin connector just reach up the the back of the mobo, but if you go over the top of the mobo then the connector fits with ease. Very good choice of both power supply and case btw :D

Thanks for the help, I'll let my dad know.

Yeah, I love these cases. I can't believe other companies aren't trying to do something similar, since it's cut down on noise considerably.

Back