• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

8800GTS 320 for $88 [Now $99.xx]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
IN light of newer cards coming I'll hold my cash for now. But awesome find!

Took a look @ those 8800GTX cards they have on there, would love to get a pair at that price if I could sell my cards.

Wow, if I felt I actually needed the extra graphics horsepower, I would definitely pick up another card for that price. I don't game too much anymore and my card has been superb for what I do. Guaranteed I would need a better power supply to run two of these in SLi though.

Wow, if I felt I actually needed the extra graphics horsepower, I would definitely pick up another card for that price. I don't game too much anymore and my card has been superb for what I do. Guaranteed I would need a better power supply to run two of these in SLi though.

Nah , your PSU is fine . Iam running a pair of 8800GT's with the same unit with no problem . Granted and upgraded psu would be beneficial (specialy in my instance) , but not atm necessary .

Depends on which cards he was referring to. The GTS cards won't, but the GTX cards would indeed run Tri-SLI.
Well, since we are in the "8800GTS 320 for $88" thread, one would assume that is what he is referring to? :eh?:

He didn't specify though and has a 8800GT in his sig, so I'm lost :shrug:

would this be an upgrade from my Shuttle onboard graphics;)

think my lame 250 watt power supply could handle it? i dont overclock

probably wouldn't even fit in my little case:(

HOLY $^%#! 88 bucks for a GTS 320? I'm almost inclined to sell my 640 and just get two 320s... (Too bad it doesn't actually double the memory.)

This is an AWESOME deal. Until they start actually coming out with more... you know... PC GAMES that could actually use this kind of horsepower... you'd be a fool NOT to jump on this deal.

I would say I wish I'd waited... but I won forum wars 2007 with my setup and I've already finished most of the games that I would've had to wait til now just to play.

Back