• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

8800GTS 320 for $88 [Now $99.xx]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i only have a sigle slot for video and the excess noise probably wouldnt be worth it to game once a year

good deal though i think:)

Wow...

http://search-completed.ebay.com/se...trt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=32&fsoo=2

Looks like a lot of them are going for $100 shipped or less. I understand that the GTS is inferior to the new GT...but it's still shocking to see an 8800 for so cheap. I remember when they came out and were $500, and I thought I'd never see those go for cheap!

Dont forget this is the old GTS, not the new g92 based GTS cards, they can still perform well, and for that price are a good grab, i think....

ha damn it. it actually took a while to sell out. i was just about to buy one now

Ok I've got another which is better, 8600GT 512MB or this card? Even at $100 if it's a worthwhile upgrade I am in need of another card.

You are really pushing it, it might be running, but it's not good for the PSU, and if it goes when it's loaded like that, you never know what could happen.

Back