• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

8800GTS 320 for $88 [Now $99.xx]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Would a 500W power supply be able to deal with two of these and a Q6600 or Q6700??

I'm only running a 2.8 PentiumD right now, but the Q6600 or Q6700 is in the near future for this machine.

Would a 500W power supply be able to deal with two of these and a Q6600 or Q6700??

I'm only running a 2.8 PentiumD right now, but the Q6600 or Q6700 is in the near future for this machine.
Depends what brand...

can an admin please mark this as a dead deal

Not really "dead", just $100, plus shipping now instead of the $79, plus shipping.

Even though that's a large increase, percentage wise, it is still cheaper than any other place that I've seen them.

i think the 8800gts 640mb for 120$ is also an awesome deal. a lot of the zotac cards on thier site are dirt cheap.

Well, I received my 8800GTS (very well boxed might I add), but I'm having the SAME problem I had with my 1950XT - the card is TOO LONG and hits my 6 HD's :(

Oh well - I needed a good excuse to get a better/larger case anyways! I'm looking at one of 3 Lian Li's - Please help me decide which one on this thread:

http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?p=5640406#

Thanks!

I just got the Zotac card on Friday.
So far I'm at 575MHz on the core. No problems at all.

This is one of the best deals going around right now.

Has anyone registered their card with Zotac in order to be eligible for the Lifetime Warranty (yeah, I know...everyone here at OCF voids their warranty from day 1, right smile.gif )?

When I tried to register my card, the reseller, FXvideocards.com was not a choice on the drop down menu. The only choices were Frys, Computerland, Buy.com and Newegg. I couldn't find an "Other", nor a place to type in the vendor.

I sent an email requesting instructions and I received a quick response from Zotac (within the hour) instructing me to register using any of the available vendor choices, then after I completed registering the card, to send them another email letting them know that the vendor needs to be changed to FXvideocards.com and they will do it internally.

Did it as they instructed and all went smoothly. Already received a confirmation back from them that the changes had been made.

Last edited:
Back