• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

C.O.V. - British Columbia

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Can't forget Anitec either.

As for reviews, I'm always satisfied with the service at NCIX and I buy from them constantly. Anitec has also given me good service whenever I purchased from them as well. I purchased from NTCW once and I didn't have any problems; however that was at least 3 years ago.

Can't forget Anitec either.

As for reviews, I'm always satisfied with the service at NCIX and I buy from them constantly. Anitec has also given me good service whenever I purchased from them as well. I purchased from NTCW once and I didn't have any problems; however that was at least 3 years ago.

best part of Anitec is you can pick up the part yourself.
NCIX is a pain in the rear waiting to get something.
As for computer stores go brick and mortar style

I will also mention http://www.elitechcomputers.com/
The website sucks and is out of date.
However some of the best customer service of any store.
I speak for the coquitlam store. You just call/e-mail them your list and the price (using NCIX / Anitec / Atic /ect) and they match it.

I also hope everyone knows that pretty much all computer stores in Vancouver price match as they all get thier goods from the same supplier.
The main supplier is Viking, oddly enough on Viking way.

As for matching prices out of Vancouver I am not 100% sure what the policy is, but pricebat.ca is a good place to see what the other guys sell stuff for across the country.

NTCW is the exception to the rule as they get their products from some place in the states, so i am not sure of the location or whom they get stuff from.

Oh one last tidbit that some may find usefull.
If you need anything and want to know if it will take more than a day to get.
Goto NCIX and find the product (even if you are not buying from them) and do a real time stock check. The one that says Vancouver warehouse is Viking. It used to say that too before they changed it.
So if Viking has it in stock so will your store of choice the next day.

Lastly, I dont like to order by mail, I like going to the store. So my comments are all based on me going to the store to pick something up.

Back