• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Crazy Japanese Flash Game

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Cute

I got 5 on about the 4th try, Electrical, Chemical, Transportation, Environment and Mechanical.

Have no clue what order did it.

There is another game similar to this called Grow. I'm pretty sure it was designed by the same company.

I can only get Environmental Engineering and Architecture maxed out :(

very fun

some field notes for those trying to complete:
1. all 3 potions must be found before the end. This indirectly means Automotive must be chosen within your first 5 techs (to develop quickly enough).
2. developing Chemistry must happen as the last tech or the volcano will destroy it.
3. If you develop the white 2-story house, the next tech MUST be Environmental to avoid a lava problem.
4. Architecture must be one of your first 3 techs to avoid being stunted by the earthquake
5. Civil/Mech seem central to developing the other techs so I think they also must be one of the first three.

You can get all maxed except civil (lvl 3) with this order (spoiler):

Mechanical
Civil
Architecture
Electrical
Automotive
Environmental
Computer
Chemistry

I dunno whether this is the best you can do... it gives a pretty trippy result anyway =)

I am DYING to see what happens if you can max all of the techs (it would seem possible based on the game's stated goal)... someone please finish the job and figure this out!

Last edited:
This game is epic win.
SPOILER - solution is:
Mechanical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Architecture
Environmental Engineering
Aeronautics, marine, automotive engineering
Electrical Engineering
Computer Science
Applied Chemistry

Looks amazing with all 8 maxed out!:D

This game is epic win.
SPOILER - solution is:
Mechanical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Architecture
Environmental Engineering
Aeronautics, marine, automotive engineering
Electrical Engineering
Computer Science
Applied Chemistry

Looks amazing with all 8 maxed out!:D

Awesome - now I can sleep at night =)

So now I've found that Grow game you mentioned Oni:

http://www.flashrolls.com/puzzle-games/Grow-3-Flash-Game.htm

=/ it's a little more... abstract ^_^ - kinda hard to tell what affects what

With grow the different objects affect each other differently at different levels.
This adds a lot more complexity. Oy.

I got my whirlwind to destroy my fan and make the mountain a volcano or a green hill.

Woohoo, After 11 tries, I maxed everything, PM me if you want the build order to beat the game.

Edit: Nevermind, Something Else beat me.

Get the pimp ending.

1. Automotive
2. Civil
3. Architecture
4. Computer
5. Electrical
6. Mechanical
7. Chemical
8. Environmental

Awesome, it makes me want to try the game 40320 (every possible combination)... Almost.

Good job at grow, I can get the mountain to turn into a volcano or rolling hills (I think both are maxed) the hills looks more promising though.

If you build the ladder and cubes early on, a dude comes down the ladder, giving you a 1k point bonus, and then he morphs with the blocks for more bonus points. If you build the fan early enough for it to level up a few times, and then wait until 3-4 moves from the end to place the tornado, when the tornado moves it will hit the fan, netting you more points.

the pipe puts out clouuds, which makes the large mountain green, but a L3 fa will blow them away. the green moutain makes a pond, which level ups the pipe.
A L3 tornado will destroy a L2 fan when it moves.

the general order i use is;
early - steel (this first, the rest random), pipe, mountain, ball, ladder
middle - the rest
end - ring 2nd last, tv very last

i'm having the most difficulty placng the egg.

Back