Okay, time for a video upgrade

I finally got my oldie Cel300@450 on BH6 upgraded to Cel900@1008 (I thought i'd do better but I have problems running higher, not sure they're caused by CPU). So now I need to replace my ancient TNT with something newer and better and not too expensive and that will work with my mobo. Advice please?

Might have a Radeon 7500 on sale somewhere, they were like 115$ last week. Its a good card for the price, shop around, im sure you can get it at that price.

or a geforce 2 ti, which i recon is faster but costs abit more

Originally posted by the overclocker
    or a geforce 2 ti, which i recon is faster but costs abit more
    actually the 7500 crushex the geforce2 Ti the 7500 in pure speed is almost on par with an ultra....

"Strong with the fold this boy is, fold you must"-NASSoccer
    its a shame you cant ban people for being ignorant fanboys....
    My Heatware
    [Gigabyte MA790X-UDP4][PHII 940BE][Thermalright Ultra90][2x2GB OCZ Reaper HPC][Palit HD4850][Enhance 5150GH][Windows 7,Ubuntu 12.04]

Registered
    Radeons are lovely but im a nvidia disciple ( ) - a geforce2 mx is what used to be the budget/mid range card - but safely said - its slow - the Geforce 2 MX200 is the SLOWEST 64-BIT BUS AHHH - a GTS is enough for your average user (wel la bit more than the average user then hehe) - i got a Ti (non reference - 250/333 instead of reference 250/400 bleeh who cares) - an im quite pleased with it and how much did it cost including tax?

65! in US$ - i havent got a clue - do the math(s) it was quite cheap - its against my nvidia followers rulebook - but i agree radeons are NICE (also...a bit...mmmmmooooo....yea...)
    Hot potato.

the 7500's are great, cheap, great performers and nice overclockers.

id say get it!