• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finally made the jump to SMP :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SniperXX

I was recently given an extra dell c2d 2.13Ghz xp box this weekend. I was running 2 instances of the single core console version. I was bummed only getting 300ppd. So I went to the SMP and boosted production to 1024ppd. :clap: I just cant wait til I build my new quad rig.

Also, as for P4s with HT is it just best to only run the single core version since its not really dual core? Currently I have 2 separate 3Ghz HT P4s sitting at home with the single core running.

about the same on a ht p4 IMO and is it that opty making 1024 ppd? or the giver :D

I was recently given an extra dell c2d 2.13Ghz xp box this weekend. I was running 2 instances of the single core console version. I was bummed only getting 300ppd. So I went to the SMP and boosted production to 1024ppd. :clap: I just cant wait til I build my new quad rig.

Also, as for P4s with HT is it just best to only run the single core version since its not really dual core? Currently I have 2 separate 3Ghz HT P4s sitting at home with the single core running.

Run 2 instances for p4's w/ HT...

about the same on a ht p4 IMO and is it that opty making 1024 ppd? or the giver :D

The C2D is. The opty needs to get bumped to smp but I need to get my max oc running, the chip was hitting 2.9 stable with the previous owner (i bought it here), so im hoping to atleast hit 2.4 like I did with my old 3000+.

Back