• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What monitor size do you use? [Old]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

What monitor size do you use?

• LCD

Votes: 217 29.1%
  • CRT

Votes: 52 7.0%
  • 19" and smaller

Votes: 151 20.2%
  • 20" - 23"

Votes: 318 42.6%
  • 24" - 26"

Votes: 215 28.8%
  • 27" - 29"

Votes: 50 6.7%
  • 30" - 35"

Votes: 46 6.2%
  • 36" - 49"

Votes: 36 4.8%
  • > 50"

Votes: 18 2.4%
  • Rock and chisel

Votes: 12 1.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually am selling off my triple pva panels and switching to my 42" vizio tv. Input lag is much better on the vizio. Plus it's freaking huge, and I need money.

From left to right:

Genovation 682U: Came with Blacks modded to ghetto reds` painted black w/ black pbt engraved keycaps. Used for macro keys and shortcuts depending on the application.

Filco Ninja 10keyless: Came with Browns modded to ergo clears' w/ black pbt engraved keycaps. I used ghetto reds in the arrow keys as I didn't see the benefit of tactile keys in that region.

Filco Bluetooth 10keypad: Came with Browns modded to ghettos reds` logo painted black w/ black pbt engraved keycaps. Imported from Japan with MIAHALLEN's help.

` (Black stems with blue/brown springs to make them the same as mx reds in all but color)
' (Clear stems with blue/brown springs to make a more tactile but equally light weight key compared to browns)
Very nice :thup:

32" Kogan TV for my main rig, though I hope to change this to a higher resolution 27" LCD sometime this year. 32" is just too big, and the res isn't high enough.

From left to right:

Genovation 682U: Came with Blacks modded to ghetto reds` painted black w/ black pbt engraved keycaps. Used for macro keys and shortcuts depending on the application.

Filco Ninja 10keyless: Came with Browns modded to ergo clears' w/ black pbt engraved keycaps. I used ghetto reds in the arrow keys as I didn't see the benefit of tactile keys in that region.

Filco Bluetooth 10keypad: Came with Browns modded to ghettos reds` logo painted black w/ black pbt engraved keycaps. Imported from Japan with MIAHALLEN's help.

` (Black stems with blue/brown springs to make them the same as mx reds in all but color)
' (Clear stems with blue/brown springs to make a more tactile but equally light weight key compared to browns)

what do you think of the Tenkeyless? I have been thinking of treating my self to a nice keyboard for about a year now, as I spend a lot of time using my machine a keyboard will see lots of use, but I'm just not sure I can justify the expense, currently I have a OCZ Alchemy series elixir keyboard which I have had for at least 3 years, so some time soon I will be buying a keyboard.

in your opinion are the Tenkeyless worth the price?

Last edited:
i've been using a 2007wfp for the past few years. but thinking about buying one of those 27 inch ips lcds. or maybe go pls if samsung can work out the quality control issues

Instead of a monitor, a few years ago I used a projector with a screen that measured about 7' diagonal... lol. That was fun. Then switched to CRT monitors. Now shopping for a new 24" to 28" LCD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back