• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec Three Hundred anyone?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Slayn

I saw the Antec Three Hundred at Fry's for $55, seems like a decent deal. I am building a new computer. Overclocking a e7200, 750i, and possible SLI here. Will this provide me with what I need or is to too small?

On an added bonus when people ask me what case I have I can yell:

THIS IS THE ANTEC THREE HUNDRED RRAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

I didnt know there was a three hundred. It looks kinda small for any type of new video card to fit especially if you are gonna have more than one in there. The hard drives might prove to be your problem when trying to fit the video cards in there. Over all a nice looking case for an older system.

This case is only $65 and its a full tower: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811156077

I just ordered the case from newegg...

if you havn't picked it up by the time its delivered to my house, I'll let you know what I think of it.

I can tell you right now that you'll probably need to pick up a couple 120mm fans for the front of it.

Screw it I decided SLI isnt worth it between the expensive nvidia motherboards, the expensive power and gigantic cases that take 3 people to carry. I will probably just buy this and run a single card, but I am not sure how will it can fit a single 11" card...

Back