• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how do I change the shipping address after order has been shipped

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dapman02

Hi
I just ordered a pair of hdmi cables from newegg and I accedentally sent them to my collage address rather than my home address. It has already shipped and newegg said to call ups, but ups's website sucks and now I don't know what the proper number is to call to fix this.
the number I called only gave me the option to track The package and never gave me the option to talk to a person
thanks

Thanks man, but I don't have the UPS infonotice number, and I won't get it because I won't be getting the sticker that is left at the door. is there any way to contact them and talk to a person

Thanks man, but I don't have the UPS infonotice number, and I won't get it because I won't be getting the sticker that is left at the door. is there any way to contact them and talk to a person
Call their main number and just speak gibberish to the computer (or press 0, not as fun), you will be transfered to a rep. Although, they aren't as helpful as they make them out to be on their website.

There's a better trick to transfer to a rep:

Choose 'order supplies' then 'speak to a representative' (I think) it's really quick that way.

Call their main number and just speak gibberish to the computer (or press 0, not as fun), you will be transfered to a rep. Although, they aren't as helpful as they make them out to be on their website.
I said that she sounded sexy, than I asked what she was wearing, than I asked if she wanted to me me somewhere, funny thing is, she then directed me to the rep. :confused: Can't even get a date with a computer. :beer:

But the guy *sigh* was nice and told me that I have to wait for the package to get the first attempt at delivary before they can redirect it.

Back