• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Window Mod pics..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
nice mod..im getting ready to add a window to my Antec 1040 server case (black)...thank god its not near that thick...closer to 1/8 inch..
Im still reading up on methods of cutting though..cuz I dont want to mess up my nice new case..I've already modded it a little..I added 2 120mm intake fans in the side..

LAWNMOWERS!

LOL this is going to really sound wierd but.....................there is a kick but molding that trims the seat of rideing lownmowers MTD/ LOWES/ CRAFTSMEN/ AYP, BLAH BLAH BLAH anyways just grab yours or hey your neighbors and blam! it's rubber coated metal really hugs good had to squeeze it a bit to get a really tight fit but no biggies thats what pliers are for right?
Funnel.jpg

here you can get a slight look at what i am talking about has a nice texture too matches the case texture nicely...yes it can be painted to match

I used that rubber coated metal too, works great, and if you round the corners of the window you can wrap ir around and it looks really sharp.

I really hated molding so I just covered ALL sides of my SYstem with LEXAN. Hehehehe.
The parts I didn't want to see through I simply painted.
bluefoot1.jpg

Back