• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Universe at war?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rumbl3

Just curious if anyone plays this? There a decent amount of people playing this online?

I haven't played a RTS in years but some reason this game really looks good to me. I hate the world war stuff so burned out on it.

So just looking for some opinions on it.

honestly if you are looking for a good rts steer clear of universe at war. I tried it for about 15 minutes and then I uninstalled it.
A similar looking game that I would recommend is dawn of war.

I will never know just how bad it may be because it does not work with my MX518 gaming mouse and there are no options to remap the control that I need to get through the second step in the tutorial.

So yah, if the programming is that bad, it does not bode well for the rest of the game. I would give it zero stars.

worst rts in a long time, it was the guys that made star wars empire at war , but that also had some of the worst ground combat ever.

Back