• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TX97-X ... A retro thing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Loud

I have a few of these boards (ASUS TX97-X) laying around (just haven't gotten around to listing them on eBay yet) ... got to thinking about maybe trying to use one or more of 'em ... and I noticed that there are only a few "official" jumper settings for the core voltage, FSB speed, and multipler. This thing has about a bazillion 3-prong jumpers ... soooo ...

Does anyone know of a site that might list all the settings and their respective values?

I've got one of the tx97-xe boards here. I was just thinking about playing with it. I was able to download the whole manual from the taiwan asus site. I'll check to see if I still have the actual link this weekend. Don't know if I'll be able to get to it. We just got some snow and I might get called into work. P2b-f, fine board.

Back