Weird Problem with Biostar TF8200 A2+

So, I just put together a system with the aforementioned mobo, and am running an 5000+ Brisbane Black Edition CPU. In the bios I'm able to adjust the multiplier and it registers the change in CPU speed; but when I load up Vista, it seems to revert back to default. I'm at a loss and I have no idea why it keeps reverting like that.

Any ideas?

Try posting over here:

http://www.rebelshavenforum.com/sis-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

They Have a forum on Biostar motherboards and there are a number of people that use that board.
    AMD Phenom II 720 BE @ 3800mhz, Asus Crosshair II Formula, 2x2GB G.Skill Pi Black 800 4-4-4-12, Xigmatek 1283 Dark Knight, EVGA GTX 260, Corsair 550VX, Cooler Master NV690 Case,

Thanks for the site. I posted a thread over there, but no luck yet.

I'm starting to get really annoyed. I just don't get why the bios will report the changed multiplier and a new CPU Clock, but then for some reason it goes right back to 13x as soon as Vista boots.

The kind folks at Rebel's Haven helped me figure out my problem. Turns out the PowerNow setting in the bios was interfering with the change in multiplier under Windows. So, if anyone ever has this problem, just disable PowerNow in the CPU Config menu.

How do you like the 8200?
    AMD Phenom II 720 BE @ 3800mhz, Asus Crosshair II Formula, 2x2GB G.Skill Pi Black 800 4-4-4-12, Xigmatek 1283 Dark Knight, EVGA GTX 260, Corsair 550VX, Cooler Master NV690 Case,

you have to turn off the cool&quit mode oin the bios