• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Kum and Go shirts and hats $9.99

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BossBorot

anyone who has been through oklahoma or kansas has most likely seen this convenience store and now you can have awesome kum and go gear.

http://www.costore.com/kumandgo/welcome.asp

splash2bs2.jpg

Umm... Okay.

If fate should ever take me through Oklahoma or Kansas I'll see how "Awesome" this convenience store is.

ya im sorry "Kum & Go, We Go All Out" ... to many bad connotations i wont be wearing one dem shirts, cus i doubt that even 1% of the people here in socal know about this convenience store chain.

Yeah wearing this outside the area of where the store is would probably be a bad idea. Otherwise, hooray for convenient store clothing lines!

I basically posted it as a joke. I found it through my random internet wanderings and just posted it to see what responce it got for the most part.

have you guys lost your sense of humor or what? that's a funny and prolly not bad a deal (better than the crappy pocket knife a while back)... and don't say no one would wear it... then what about the FCUK brand, would anyone here say "uhhh, why would someone wear that?" about it as well?...

I always get gas there whenever I see one. At least it makes me laugh while looking at the giant "Kum and Go" sign as my bank account gets drained

Maybe for pajamas, but I guess I kinda outgrew things like that to wear in public to try and get laughs out of people. To each his own =)

Last edited:
I think it's pretty damn funny, I'm right on the edge of being too old for that, but a few years ago I'd buy it. Hell it's funny, have a sense of humor... and you can tell all teh haters "It's a gas station you sick pervert"

Back