• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Folding Mentor Program - Admin Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ttt... ehem... I need more motivated and active Team 32 Folders to become mentors. ;)

I know you're out there. Don't make me find you! :D

And on a really positive note... I just picked up my second Folder to mentor- I think some of you already know him- :welcome: Surferseth! :beer:

Bump, and now that I am not as green in the F@H department, I am up for being a mentor. :)

Considering our push against MinPC, could we maybe get a mentor sticky, or similar, for new users to easily find and request assistance from a mentor?

Just lettin' you know I see this Seth... I know I could have been a better mentor to ya. In fact, I've just had this fall by the way side for a while... need to take some time and update everything and start fresh with a new set of mentors and mentored.

I've just got too many plants around here to maintain and at some point I forget to water a couple of them. However, this is my fault for buying too many plants in the first place. :D

I totally agree. :)

Going to be coding the rest of today... I really want to get a beta of my monitoring app out to some folks in a couple days. We'll get this going again... I understand that time is of the essence. ;)

Bump... I will give this some attention over the next couple days. :)

Bump, and now that I am not as green in the F@H department, I am up for being a mentor. :)

Considering our push against MinPC, could we maybe get a mentor sticky, or similar, for new users to easily find and request assistance from a mentor?

Seth - you've been recruited. :D I'm adding you to the Mentor List... making you the first Mentored -> Mentor convert. :D ...which I think is great. Pass the knowledge you've gained on to others.

I'm still officially your Mentor... and will still be here for ya if you need any help or want to bounce ideas off me.

Also, I wouldn't mind having this stickied either... would give new folks a place to go for targeted help beside the general forum area... we'll think about this some more. ;)

Secondly,

This program is being re-launched with renewed effort... I plan on doing a weekly or semi-monthly update of this thread and I'll need progress updates from our Mentors on their Mentored Folders' progress.

Mentors - you'll have PM from me shortly.

H, I noticed you mentioning that you would like to see this thread stickied. I think that is an idea for both of the threads. One for those that want to help and those that need the help. If we can't get it stuck, maybe just add them to your guide that is already up there? Maybe we could talk to the green guys about giving us Team 32 Folding Mentor ranks too?

Sign me up! I specialize in processors with more than 4 cores ;)

I don't know all the little quirks but I do have good general knowledge and I've been helping tons of people already that have come to me during the contests... I might as well just make it official ;)

I don't know all the little quirks but I do have good general knowledge and I've been helping tons of people already that have come to me during the contests... I might as well just make it official ;)

I was actually thinking about nominating you, ozzlo. But the nominations haven't been seeming to work out too well. It seems the volunteer method works the best. We would be glad to have you aboard.

You're in bro! :beer:

If you'd like... add the line I'm a Team 32 Folding Mentor - Ask me about Folding to your sig. :)

Also, remember Mentors... you can pick up Mentored Folders on your own. No need to have me assign them to you. When you pick someone up just let me know so I can start tracking their progress. :)

Mentors... please welcome Methal to the Mentors group. :)

Also, status update... current as of 6/24/09. I've picked up a new Mentored Folder... please welcome GrimX9 to Team 32. :beer:

Mentors... please welcome our very own Folding Encyclopedia, otherwise known as ChasR, to the Mentors group. :)

folding for a day

been up for a day still have some questions, •harlam357 has already been a big help. I still do not see my user name "I7" already finished one and 86% on the second. just want team 32 to get the points. also i am get items for the bar and want to make sure it goes were needed and will be most useful

been up for a day still have some questions, •harlam357 has already been a big help. I still do not see my user name "I7" already finished one and 86% on the second. just want team 32 to get the points. also i am get items for the bar and want to make sure it goes were needed and will be most useful

Have you checked the PM I had sent you with the directions to make sure your team number is in fact 32?

Back