• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Morroblivion

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
For whatever reason, I enjoyed Morrowwind GOTY on my Xbox much more than Oblivion on PC. Hmm.

I'm reinstalling Oblivion and Morrowind as soon as I get home! I spent hundreds of hours exploring Morrowind, and I've been itching to go back for more.

For whatever reason, I enjoyed Morrowwind GOTY on my Xbox much more than Oblivion on PC. Hmm.

You know, I probably would have too. Oblivion ended far too quickly for me. The only things I skipped were:

-general exploration: not really interested in the time investment
-mage's guild: It would've taken me an evening or less anyway.

Maybe I'll see if this suits my fancy. :D

I'm jaded, I played Oblivion for 60hrs and my hdd crapped out. I just couldn't bring myself to start over. However theres texture packs out nowadays, thats good incentive for me, except that gaming season is just around the corner- bad time for an rpg. January, mayhap.

Amazing! Did I read it correctly that you have to have Oblivion installed in order for this to work with Morrowind?

This isn't a Morrowind mod, it converts the Morrowind game resources to run in Oblivion (Like the GTA: Liberty City project). So yes, you do need Oblivion installed, but you don't need Morrowind (other than the data files).

That's really cool I tried playing Morrowind right before Oblivion came out and I couldn't take the graphics.

No quests or scripting yet.

This will be awesome when that stuff gets finished.

Back