• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AAAAH! too much BLUE!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Gravity Man said:
For my upcoming case mod, I'll be using a menacing black case/red lighting color scheme.

SWEET!!!!!

thats basicly what im doing!!!
im gonna buy a red cc and replace my power led to red, i already got my keyboard red, and my black mouse that has the red leds(optical)
i would replace my cd burner but it has some wierd one thats like rite against the board....and my dvd is a dual led, im thinkin red and white...

my case is FLAT BLACK!!
its sweet!!!

and im going watercooling when i get my fittings and the pump. i made my waterblock and got a heatercore....
waiting for some more money

back to that keyboard thing- dose anybody know or have a guess at how many leds i could put on (aside fromt he 3for caps lock and stuff?
i have an enhanced keyboared but i dont use it cuz i dont have the softeware or it dostn work (its PS2):D

MY SYSTEM

this is a couple pix of my system pre-watercooling and pre-soyo dragon
and i need to change my powa led to red, does anyone know the voltage so i dont have to break out the 'ol multimeter?

pretty cool!

my silva fan spinnin away(pre-watercooled) as you seen above, my waterblock almost finished

red keyboard leds just caps and num, anyway why do i need to change the scroll lock led? who uses it,

wait i dont know what it does!

my temp-o-mom-o-meeter
with a switch from f-c (notice homemade, mostly)

I'd have to just say that blue is my favorite color :)

Don't do it cause its the thing to do, do it cause ya like it.

I've still got the originials on mine, switching has only been a passing thought really...but I suppose on my system if I did I'd go blue...

Ofcourse color scheme has alot to do with it. I've nearly finished my case, its black and sliver in the front (cheated and bought it that way! HA!), with silver painted cd/cdr/floppy, and my own window on the side, plus a blue neon. To me, I'm loving the black/silver/blue thing.

....ofcourse, I screwed my window in rather than using weather strip (figred the shiny silver screws would look cool...they do...) and I managed to crack my plexiglas twice(!) while drilling pilot holes. Its not toooo noticable, but I notice, so I'll probably cut a new plexiglas window...I bought a big sheed for like 7 bucks from home depot, I can probably get about 7 windows outta it!

Ofcourse, I like blue, but I could see black/silver/red just as easy...I hooked my brother up with a red neon tube, and thats probably what we'll do with his case.

Mike

Awesome! That looks great!

I'll get mine up soon, its not quite finished yet (well I'm never quite "done" with my system anyway, lol), but once its looking good I'll post a pic in the gallery...

Mike

Back